Hello, and welcome to my blog!
My name is Alex. I am a 23 year old Canadian girl who currently lives in the big city but enjoys escaping to the country!
I lived in British Columbia, Canada for about 4 years, where I studied the Performing Arts in college. As a child, I always wanted to be an actress when I grew up. However, during my later years in college, I discovered that my true passion also extends to making ART of all different kinds, as well as performing!
I have been operating and designing various websites since I was about 13 years old, and graphic design has always been another exciting passion of mine since about that age, however, when I discovered my love for theatre, I kind of placed it on the backburner. After graduating college, when I had a bit more free time on my hands, my love for messing around in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator was rediscovered, and this website was born.
Here on this blog you will also find various articles on other things that interest me, including life advice, fashion & beauty, DIYs & projects, home decor, organization, recipes, fitness, and more!
Thanks for coming and enjoy your stay!
To read about my battle with depression and anxiety, read THIS post!
A few facts about me:
- I LOVE animals, and yes, I will absolutely volunteer if you ever need a pet-sitter.
- I am one of the most frugal people you will ever meet.
- I hate cleaning, but I love organizing, and I get really anxious if my apartment is messy.
- I love video games. You should have seen the look on my boyfriend’s face the first time I told him I played Assassin’s Creed!
- I’m kind of an expert at building Sims houses. Seriously.
- I am a huge introvert and much prefer a night in over going out.
- I am also very shy, and these two things combined sometimes make it very difficult to break out my personal bubble.
- I don’t drink coffee, at least not out of necessity. I love tea, but for some reason I always forget to drink it…
- I love that smell that appears right after you blow out a candle. You can smell it right now.. can’t you?